MasterControl initial logon issues - RESOLVED
I would like to report a strange behavior of MC upon initial logon into the system.
1. Just after logging with provided access credentials the screen with security questions set-up has appeared for a few seconds and it was then quickly changed to screen for simultaneous change of login and e-signature passwords.
2. Login and e-signature password change set-up screen contained the field for "old login and e-signature passwords) and when entering them together with new ones - system returned error that the old passwords are incorrect (i am totally confident that i've provided the correct old passwords).
3. After i was not able to set-up new passwords i've tried the option "Go back" on browser (Google Chrome) and with few clicks i was able to recover the screen with security questions set-up. I was then able to successfully set-up 3 security questions. After this i was able to see landing page of MC - i went into My Settings and once again tried to change the old passwords to new ones - without success.
4. I've logged out of the system and tried to log back using my ID and old password (assuming it was not changed at previous steps) - login totally failed (reason - Invalid logon information; again both ID and old pass were entered correctly).
5. Finally i've used function "Forgot my password" and the system sent me e-mail with new password. I was then able to log inside and successfully changed both login and e-signature passwords.
6. Also an observation - during all described process MC site kept saying that connection is poor and provided high latency numbers; but the rest of the sites were working perfectly and during SpeedTest check the download/upload speeds were at 190+ megabit/sec.